COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
IMPORTANT POINTS & DISCOVERIES
- Dynamic multiplanar slicing and surface rendering of the fetal heart using STIC technology
- Development of a novel algorithm for comprehensive fetal echocardiography using four-dimensional ultrasonography and tomographic imaging
- Soft tissue parameters for fetal growth: Application of novel fractional limb volume tool for individualized fetal growth assessment
- Prospective validation of new fetal weight prediction models that have combined two- and three-dimensional sonographic parameters
- Combination of Doppler velocimetry of the uterine arteries and biomarkers for the prediction of preeclampsia