COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Kannan S, Saadani-Makki F, Muzik O, Chakraborty P, Mangner TJ, Janisse J, Romero R, Chugani DC. Microglial activation in perinatal rabbit brain induced by intrauterine inflammation: detection with 11C-(R)-PK11195 and small-animal PET. J Nucl Med 2007 Jun;48(6):946-54.
- Saadani-Makki F, Kannan S, Lu X, Janisse J, Dawe E, Edwin S, Romero R, Chugani D. Intrauterine administration of endotoxin leads to motor deficits in a rabbit model: a link between prenatal infection and cerebral palsy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008 Dec;199:651.e1-7.
- Kurtoglu YE, Navath RS, Wang B, Kannan S, Romero R, Kannan RM. Poly(amidoamine) dendrimer-drug conjugates with disulfide linkages for intracellular drug delivery. Biomaterials 2009 Apr;30:2112-21.
- Menjoge AR, Rinderknecht AL, Navath RS, Faridnia M, Kim CJ, Romero R, Miller RK, Kannan RM. Transfer of PAMAM dendrimers across human placenta: prospects of its use as drug carrier during pregnancy. J Control Release. 2011 Mar;150:326-38.
- Dai H, Navath RS, Balakrishnan B, Guru BR, Mishra MK, Romero R, Kannan RM, Kannan S. Intrinsic targeting of inflammatory cells in the brain by polyamidoamine dendrimers upon subarachnoid administration. Nanomedicine (Lond) 2010 Nov;5:1317-29.
- Kannan S, Saadani-Makki F, Balakrishnan B, Dai H, Chakraborty PK, Janisse J, Muzik O, Romero R, Chugani DC. Decreased cortical serotonin in neonatal rabbits exposed to endotoxin in utero. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 2011 Feb;31:738-49.