COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Yoon BH, Romero R, Park JS, Kim CJ, Kim SH, Choi JH, Han TR. Fetal exposure to an intra-amniotic inflammation and the development of cerebral palsy at the age of three years. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2000 Mar;182:675-81.
- Shankaran S, Laptook AR, Ehrenkranz RA, Tyson JE, McDonald SA, Donovan EF, Fanaroff AA, Poole WK, Wright LL, Higgins RD, Finer NN, Carlo WA, Duara S, Oh W, Cotten CM, Stevenson DK, Stoll BJ, Lemons JA, Guillet R, Jobe AH; National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Whole-body hypothermia for neonates with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy. N Engl J Med 2005 Oct;353:1574-84.
- Shankaran S, Langer JC, Kazzi SN, Laptook AR, Walsh M; National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Cumulative index of exposure to hypocarbia and hyperoxia as risk factors for periventricular leukomalacia in low birth weight infants. Pediatrics 2006 Oct;118:1654-9.
- Shankaran S, Pappas A, Laptook AR, McDonald SA, Ehrenkranz RA, Tyson JE, Walsh M, Goldberg RN, Higgins RD, Das A; NICHD Neonatal Research Network. Outcomes of safety and effectiveness in a multicenter randomized, controlled trial of whole-body hypothermia for neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy. Pediatrics 2008 Oct;122:e791-8.
- Chaiworapongsa T, Hong JS, Hull WM, Romero R, Whitsett JA. Amniotic fluid concentration of surfactant proteins in intra-amniotic infection. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2008 Sep;21:663-70.
- Cortez J, Gupta M, Amaram A, Pizzino J, Sawhney M, Sood BG. Noninvasive evaluation of splanchnic tissue oxygenation using near-infrared spectroscopy in preterm neonates. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2011 Apr;24:574-82.
- Pappas A, Shankaran S, Laptook AR, Langer JC, Bara R, Ehrenkranz RA, Goldberg RN, Das A, Higgins RD, Tyson JE, Walsh MC; Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Hypocarbia and adverse outcome in neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy. J Pediatr 2011 May;158:752-758.e1.
- De Jesus LC, Pappas A, Shankaran S, Kendrick D, Das A, Higgins RD, Bell EF, Stoll BJ, Laptook AR, Walsh MC; Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Risk factors for post-neonatal intensive care unit discharge mortality among extremely low birthweight infants. J Pediatr 2012 Jul;161:70-4.e1-2.
- Natarajan G, Pappas A, Shankaran S, Kendrick DE, Das A, Higgins RD, Laptook AR, Bell EF, Stoll BJ, Newman N, Hale EC, Bara R, Walsh MC. Outcomes of extremely low birth weight infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia: impact of the physiologic definition. Early Hum Dev 2012 Jul;88:509-15.