COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Perinatal brain injury in the developing fetus and newborn
- Neurodevelopmental windows of disease pathogenesis during early fetal and neonatal life
- Prematurity and aberrant fetal growth/development and neonatal outcomes
- Perinatal inflammation and its implications on neuronal and immune development in the fetus and newborn
- The development of perinatal interventions to minimize death and impairment in newborns