COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
- Vaginal progesterone reduces the rate of preterm birth in women with a sonographic short cervix: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Jul;38(1):18-31. doi: 10.1002/uog.9017. Epub 2011 Jun 15. Hassan SS, Romero R, Vidyadhari D, Fusey S, Baxter J, Khandelwal M, Vijayaraghavan J, Trivedi Y, Soma-Pillay P, Sambarey P, Dayal A, Potapov V, O'Brien J, Astakhov V, Yuzko O, Kinzler W, Dattel B, Sehdev H, Mazheika L, Manchulenko D, Gervasi MT, Sullivan L, Conde-Agudelo A, Phillips JA, Creasy GW; for the PREGNANT Trial
- Sonographic short cervix as the only clinical manifestation of intra-amniotic infection. Journal of Perinatal Medicine 2006;34:13-19. Hassan SS, Romero R, Hendler I, Gomez R, Khalek N, Espinoza J, Nien JK, Berry SM, Bujold E, Camacho N, Sorokin Y
- Signature pathways identified from gene expression profiles in the human uterine cervix before and after spontaneous term parturition. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007;197:250.e1-7. Hassan S, Romero R, Tarca AL, Draghici S, Pineles B, Bugrim A, Khalek N, Camacho N, Mittal P, Yoon BH, Espinoza J, Sorokin Y, Malone J, Jr
- Clinical significance of the presence of amniotic fluid “sludge” in asymptomatic high-risk patients for spontaneous preterm delivery. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007;30: 706-714. Kusanovic JP, Espinoza J, Romero R, Gonçalves L, Nien JK, Soto E, Khalek N, Camacho N, Hendler I, Mittal P, Friel LA, Gotsch F, Erez O, Than NG, Mazaki-Tovi S, Schoen ML, Hassan SS
- The maternal plasma soluble vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 concentration is elevated in SGA and the magnitude of the increase relates to Doppler abnormalities in the maternal and fetal circulation. Journal of Maternal Fetal and Neonatal Medicine 2008;21:25-40. Chaiworapongsa T, Espinoza J, Gotsch F, Kim YM, Kim GJ, Goncalves LF, Edwin S, Kusanovic JP, Erez O, Than NG, Hassan SS, Romero R
- The change in concentrations of angiogenic and anti-angiogenic factors in maternal plasma between the first and second trimesters in risk assessment for the subsequent development of preeclampsia and small-for-gestational age. Journal of Maternal Fetal and Neonatal Medicine 2008;21:279-287. Erez O, Romero R, Espinoza J, Wenjiang F, Todem D, Kusanovic JP, Gotsch F, Edwin S, Nien JK, Chaiworapongsa T, Mittal P, Mazaki-Tovi S, Than NG, Gomez R, Hassan SS