COPYRIGHT © 2008- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
All original images / photographs in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, transmitted, altered or used in any way without prior written permission from Wayne State University.
TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH - ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- 18 months of research in state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories
- Design and conduct original basic and translational research in the study of prematurity, preeclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction and other pregnancy complications
- Mentoring by the Faculty in combination with a multi-disciplinary team of experts.
- Completion of studies and manuscripts for submission to major scientific Journals and meetings
- Research rounds: This daily meeting provides a unique learning experience to discuss patient management and to formulate research hypotheses with Fellows and Faculty
- Weekly Journal Club